Dialogue21.com Family of Forums  

Go Back   Dialogue21.com Family of Forums > Genealogy, Classmates, and other Friends > Surnames
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Surnames An interactive, worldwide meeting place for persons seeking family genealogy information

Old 08-31-2012, 02:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to RonPrice
Default Price

LIST OF OTHER RON PRICE’S
ON THE INTERNET

By 1 May 2012 I had located from 3000 to 4000 other Ron Prices on the internet. I listed over 100 of these other Ron Prices in my computer directory a number of years ago, in my first years on Facebook since I had begun to experience the problem of people in cyberspace confusing me with others who had the same name. If I did not post extensively on the world-wide-web and have literally millions of words in cyberspace this exercise of getting a general handle on all these others with the same name as mine would not have been necessary.

There are now special sites in cyberspace with lists of people who have the same name as you. These special sites and some of the numbers of Ron Prices include: MyLife.com, Intelius.com, ZoomInfo Business People, Linkedin,(25)192.com(200), 123people.com, How Many of Me.Com, PeekYou(2223), White Pages USA(912), and Pipl Search.

How many of Me.com has a UK site, a US site, and possibly such a site for many other countries, although I have not checked this out. The most comprehensive people search site on the webm it seems to me, is found at pipl search. Pipl searchwillbring you results you won't find in any other search engine. They use an identity resolution engine to link seemingly disparate results into a set of meaningful profiles so you can easily find the person you are looking for.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:01 AM
Administrator

Default Useful information. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonPrice View Post
There are now special sites in cyberspace with lists of people who have the same name as you. These special sites and some of the numbers of Ron Prices include: MyLife.com, Intelius.com, ZoomInfo Business People, Linkedin,(25)192.com(200), 123people.com, How Many of Me.Com, PeekYou(2223), White Pages USA(912), and Pipl Search.
Useful information. Thanks!

I have a genealogy website with about 1,000 surnames, etc.; yet, I wasn't aware of some of these sources.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to RonPrice
Default Re: Price

Yes, Pearline.J, this site is an excellent one. I don't come here as often as I'd like because there are many spammers. The moderators have informed me that there is a collection of folks from Eastern Europe who keep sending 'garbage' which posters like me have to deal with.

As far as getting people to post at this site, is concerned, you woulod have to ask the administrator or a moderator. I am neither. Ron Price at: http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/