Dialogue21.com Family of Forums  

Go Back   Dialogue21.com Family of Forums > Science > Physics > Theoretical Physics' Theories > Pulsoid Theory
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pulsoid Theory A Paradigm shift! in symbolic theoretical physics. Pulsoid Theory as the 1955 precursor of String Theory is the philosophically logic rationalization of String Theory's enigmas.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Why is there no antimatter within Reality?

Why is there no antimatter within Reality?

Literally, there is no antimatter because seminal motion does not generate any negative integers. And, “plus/positive” and/or “minus/negative” charge are merely labels for physical differences.

Rather than, “Why is there no antimatter within Reality?”; a more appropriate question might be, “Where is the antimatter within Reality?” Antimatter occurs at the initial phase of matter, which is the first pulse of the seminal quantum of matter. After the first pulse, the ellipsoidal “envelopes” that contain Resoloids reverse their “inner” and “outer”positions. Thus, the inner “envelope” of Resoloids (leptons) moves to the outer locus, while the outer “envelope” containing Resoloids (hadrons) moves to the inner locus. That is: antimatter becomes the usual observed form of matter.

Regarding hadrons and leptons, charge indicates the relative location from the center of the nucleus. With antimatter the leptons are closer together at the center than the hadrons.

The second quantum pulse is referred to as the condensate phase (Bose-Einstein), where the locus of leptons and hadrons are undifferentiated.

"Positive" and "negative," which are associated with the direction of a pulse, the crest or the trough of a "wave," or, the elliptical “envelope” of the heuristic Emergent Ellipse, can annihilate one another if superimposed. It is the manifestation of annihilation (and in a sense, the eventual complete dissipation of all physical manifestations) that supports the myth of plus/minus charge that often relates to antimatter.

It might be said that antimatter is the seminal pulse of a Pulsoid.

Nature only "knows" Natural Integers.

The antimatter that has been detected by cyclotrons is a consequence of “reverse” hadron and lepton Resoloids that are released when the subject matter disintegrates.

To answer the question, “Why is there no antimatter within Reality?”, it would be more proper to ask, “Where is the antimatter?” It could be said that all matter quanta, within its deepest interior, contains antimatter, which is the first pulse phase of a Pulsoid. Thus, antimatter is always found within matter quanta when it is destroyed. This interior antimatter is a possible source of some of the neutrino phenomenon.

(If no image appears below, "Click" your browser "Refresh" icon.)

©Copyright 2005-2009 by Brunardot. All rights reserved.
Terms: Dialogue21.com, Brunardot, and Pulsoid Theory must be cited.
Sorry! This Thread has not been completed.
Please Bookmark and return to this site often.

If there is an immediate need for information,
please e-mail directly at the below "Click" link.

Please note that any private correspondence
may be edited and anonymously posted unless
requested otherwise.

Every effort will be made to expedite a reply
with the requested information.
Please ask questions.
With questions it’s possible to know if
comments are logical and convincing;
or whether clarification is required.
..........If images don’t display, "click" the Refresh Icon.

....."Seek simplicity; and
....... . . Natural integers."

..........Challenge to Academe
...The Purpose of Pulsoid Theory
...........Forum Designer

Last edited by Epsilon=One : 03-21-2009 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Add image
Old 11-22-2008, 06:42 PM

Default Re: Why is there no antimatter within Reality?

(Boy, this server is slow)
If electrons are antimatter and neutrons are mostly antiprotons plus something like an integrated positron, then there are equal amounts of matter and antimatter. So it's a case of definition and guesses about the insides of particles such as neutrons.

If you want to say that we don't exist because we add up to zero, that's not helpful. As far as unbalanced (trapped) energy, proton matter has most of it.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:47 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default My original post was a bit "tongue-in-cheek" . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by som
(Boy, this server is slow)
Hopefully, when some of the overhead is stored in your temporary internet files the performance will pick up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by som
If electrons are antimatter and neutrons are mostly antiprotons plus something like an integrated positron, then there are equal amounts of matter and antimatter.
I don’t consider electrons as antimatter; nor, neutrons as antiprotons.

In a sense there are equal amounts of “antimatter” and matter; as all “dark” matter evolves from “antimatter”; and all fermions are a consequence of “dark” matter and its Critical Compression. These states are all at relativistic, exponential scales of one another.

My original post was a bit "tongue-in-cheek" concerning "antmatter" and negative integers, was a play on number theory; and, physics' usual contention that "antimatter" no longer exists . . . and, where did it go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by som
So it's a case of definition and guesses about the insides of particles such as neutrons.
It’s the academic theorists that are without theory concerning the “insides” of fundamental “particles” such as quarks. Pulsoid Theory heuristically begins with the geometry of quanta before there are dimensions or mass. And, it is from the Critical Compression of “dark” matter that bosons are ejected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by som
If you want to say that we don't exist because we add up to zero, that's not helpful. As far as unbalanced (trapped) energy, proton matter has most of it.
I don’t believe I said “we add up to zero”; however, this is one conclusion/enigma that can be concluded from Standard Model theory that cannot determine where the “antimatter” went.

“Proton matter,” something that cannot be fundamentally defined by Standard Model theory, is a harmonic resonance that evolves within the inner, ellipsoidal envelope of an ellipsoidal seminal quantum with a Pulse that is greater than the Elliptical Constant, “ε,” and less than twice the Elliptical Constant, “ε.” Until a resonance occurs (at the second Pulse) the seminal quanta manifests as antimatter, thus, “antimatter” does not “disappear” from the Universe; it always exists on a scale much smaller than its evolved “dark” matter. It can be said that this “antimatter” quantum is the quantum of “space” which is referred to as the Dyosphere.

From prior correspondence, I suspect much of our terminolgy suffers from semantics and Pulsoid Theory's concern for an explanation of the geometry that delves into the origins of philosophic logic and number theory; as well as, the geometry of physics' undefined dimensions, forces, and fermions and bosons. Until such geometry is defined, most of theoretical physics is "guess work" and the interpolation of data to ill-defined theory.

Old 11-23-2008, 08:34 PM

Default Re: My original post was a bit "tongue-in-cheek" . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon=One
I don’t consider electrons as antimatter; nor, neutrons as antiprotons.
It balances matter and antimatter. I sent you the data on p p- bonds (extra pairs of neutrons to other people). Also p p- attraction for nuclear bonds is necessary, IMHO. Also soe+ magnetic moment data is a reason to suspect an extra spinor for odd neutrons. In other words, I have data for every model selection I have made.

Last edited by Epsilon=One : 11-24-2008 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Editing to clarify the format of a quote.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:45 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Data is of little value without a fundamental model to apply it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by som
It balances matter and antimatter. I sent you the data on p p- bonds (extra pairs of neutrons to other people). Also p p- attraction for nuclear bonds is necessary, IMHO. Also soe+ magnetic moment data is a reason to suspect an extra spinor for odd neutrons. In other words, I have data for every model selection I have made.
Data is of little value without a fundamental model to apply it to. Spinors appear to be little more than mathematical symbolism; i.e.: Where do they Naturally evolve from? What is their fundamental composition?

In your opinion: Why do your bonds bond? Are the forces “action-at-a-distance”? Pauling had difficulties with chemical bonds not to mention subatomic bonds. What is the fundamental composition of the bonds that hold the tremendous energy within an atom. Not to mention: How did such energy get in there in the first place?

“Magnetic moment data” has little fundamental descriptive value when “magnetic” force is something still inexplicable at the fundamental level . . . even SUSY is unable to relate it, or provide any theory, to observed gravitational effects according to a recent conversation with Wilczek.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Data is of little value without a fundamental model to apply it to.

Quote:
Also, why is there repulsion and attraction? Is it metaphysical action-at-a-distance?
****Yes, the potential is h_bar*delta_v/r. The sign convention is just like charge if you put negative particles in the antimatter camp. delta_v depends on the relative velocities. For proton-electron, that is about c/137; for spinors within a proton, a range of zero to 2c and the distance is 0.5 to 3.0 fm; between p p- (or p p), ~c/3 ave. with distances determined by geometry and 0.853*A^1/3 ave. radius.

Quote:
My greatest confusion is your equating a "time unit" with distance. This strongly appears as if you are relying on Einstein’s space-time illusion. Einstein neither understood the origin of orthogonal dimensions; nor, the subsequent evolution of time’s "clock" . . . much less what time is . . . something that academic physicists have yet to successfully address.
***************When I retyped lost text, I left out what is implied anyway in Compton's wavelength formula, the velocity is c. So the time to traverse the circumference is 2 pi r/c. It's really this hidden velocity that acts as a speed regulator on the whole system and through a matrix of numerous protons controls what other people attribute to photons.

Quote:
Data is of little value without a fundamental model to apply it to. Spinors appear to be little more than mathematical symbolism; i.e.: Where do they Naturally evolve from? What is their fundamental composition?
*****Spinors are obviously quite a bit smaller than protons. They have angular momentum. They sense the turning of other spinors (my supposition). They can be created and annihilated in pairs. I don't like to speculate based on no data, but I would use Lebau's compressed matter ideas to guess that cylindrical waves are sent through ether/matter at velocities much greater than c and these interact. Very simple minded.

Quote:
In your opinion: Why do your bonds bond?
*****They have binding energy; i.e., PE + KE is negative.

Quote:
Are the forces "action-at-a-distance"? Pauling had difficulties with chemical bonds not to mention subatomic bonds.

What is the fundamental composition of the bonds that hold the tremendous energy within an atom.
*****p p- bonds are closer than p p antibonds. As far as the mass of the p, that's tougher. The Compton wavelength equation implies that the integrated interaction of a test p with all protons around it turns the 2 spinors and their velocities back toward the center. It pulls the antispinor out which turns it's velocity back to the center. The randomization due to their interactions ensure that no accidental resonance can destroy it. (I have to pick this up after Thanksgiving, but I'll read the responses sent to email)

Quote:
Not to mention: How did such energy get in there in the first place?
****The initial conditions must have been fierce.

Quote:
"Magnetic moment data" has little fundamental descriptive value when "magnetic" force is something still inexplicable at the fundamental level . . . even SUSY is unable to relate it, or provide any theory, to observed gravitational effects according to a recent conversation with Wilczek.
**** Yes, but it tells a lot about possible configurations since we know empirical relationships. Hard to calibrate though because of the lack of a fundamental cause.

Last edited by Epsilon=One : 11-25-2008 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Edited to clarify quote attribution
Old 11-30-2008, 04:56 PM

Default Re: My original post was a bit "tongue-in-cheek" . . .

Quote:
"Proton matter," something that cannot be fundamentally defined by Standard Model theory, is a harmonic resonance that evolves within the inner, ellipsoidal envelope of an ellipsoidal seminal quantum with a Pulse that is greater than the Elliptical Constant, "ε," and less than twice the Elliptical Constant, "ε." Until a resonance occurs (at the second Pulse) the seminal quanta manifests as antimatter, thus, "antimatter" does not "disappear" from the Universe; it always exists on a scale much smaller than its evolved "dark" matter. It can be said that this "antimatter" quantum is the quantum of "space" which is referred to as the Dyosphere.
But what do you predict about protons and nucleons (or high-energy particles if you choose to go there) that can be measured?

Quote:
From prior correspondence, I suspect much of our terminolgy suffers from semantics and Pulsoid Theory's concern for an explanation of the geometry that delves into the origins of philosophic logic and number theory; as well as, the geometry of physics' undefined dimensions, forces, and fermions and bosons. Until such geometry is defined, most of theoretical physics is "guess work" and the interpolation of data to ill-defined theory.
Maybe the spinor itself is ill-defined since it's too small to measure. I was hoping you could help there.

Last edited by Epsilon=One : 11-30-2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Edited for proper quote attribution.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default There is much that I like about your spinor theory . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by som
But what do you predict about protons and nucleons (or high-energy particles if you choose to go there) that can be measured?
That except for geometric proximity to the center of a quantum that they are identical to one another and to . . . electrons.

Quantitatively, that their "half-spin" phenomenon is geometrically explainable by the dynamic action of the dual, ellipsoidal, "envelopes" that they are within.

See the Resoloids that are symbolized by inscribed circles at around three pulses and 530 pulses (blowup at bottom of page). Mass is a function of distance from the quantum's center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by som
Maybe the spinor itself is ill-defined since it's too small to measure. I was hoping you could help there.
The best I can figure your spinor is mathematical symbolism that is derived from what spinor mathematical theory, exactly, I’m not certain.

There is much that I like about your spinor theory if it can be rooted to some fundamental derivation. You’ve focused upon a major problem when you state, “the spinor itself is ill-defined since it's too small to measure.” This problem basically accounts for the enigmas of all subquark theory. And, before that Planck’s contrivances for the limit of “smallness.” Planck was on to something that he solved pragmatically with little concern for the: “Why?”

At such micro levels of thought, It is necessary to employ philosophical logic, geometry, and number theory . . . in that order. Number theory reconciles the prior disciplines.

Unfortunately, most physicists with their emphasized concern for the quantitative fail to consider why their “tools” work. They must consider and rationalize the origin of motion, dimensions, numbers (mathematics), and the genesis and evolution of quanta before their “tools” are efficient at the micro and macro scales and the reconciliation of observation at the limits of said scales.

Observation at the micro/macro limits can not be rationalized without understanding/defining the concepts of Infinity., orthogonal dimensions, and time. These concerns are beyond, and little considered within, “top-down,” quantitative physics theory, which will remain “incomplete” until they are considered.

If you are interested, and few physicists are, there is much that directly addresses these problems in Pulsoid Theory (PT). An excellent starting point would be to move this dialogue to “A Quantum Constants' Relation to Natural integers.” (QC) As with all PT forum postings, within QC there is much that is assumed and/or left unclear. Ask questions where there is not clarity.