Dialogue21.com Family of Forums  

Go Back   Dialogue21.com Family of Forums > Science > Physics > Theoretical Physics' Theories > Pulsoid Theory
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pulsoid Theory A Paradigm shift! in symbolic theoretical physics. Pulsoid Theory as the 1955 precursor of String Theory is the philosophically logic rationalization of String Theory's enigmas.

Old 03-25-2008, 05:45 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default The meaning of existence

The meaning of existence

The universal purpose, or meaning, or concept of existence is to endlessly evolve to maximal complexity while adapting to the Universal environment; to the extent that said adapting can be modified, the manner should be such that it is maximally sustainable and tolerant of all else that exists. This concept is often referred to as the balance of Nature, which is an entangled total environment.

An anthropic meaning of existence is a personal concept that must fully consider the universal concept of the meaning of existence.

The purpose of Pulsoid Theory (PT) is to establish an understanding, referred to as Conceptualism, such that a rationalization for action will be based upon anthropic sustainability, tolerance, and philosophy; said rationalization requires the unification of Science, Theology, and Philosophy (STP) in accordance with IPSO.

Simply: wherever possible, reason must supplant faith.

©Copyright 2007 by Brunardot. All rights reserved.
Terms: Dialogue21.com, Brunardot, and Pulsoid Theory must be cited.
Sorry! This Thread has not been completed.
Please Bookmark and return to this site often.

If there is an immediate need for information,
please e-mail directly at the below "Click" link.

Please note that any private correspondence
may be edited and anonymously posted unless
requested otherwise.

Every effort will be made to expedite a reply
with the requested information.
Please ask questions.
With questions it’s possible to know if
comments are logical and convincing;
or whether clarification is required.
..........If images don’t display, "click" the Refresh Icon.

....."Seek simplicity; and
....... . . Natural integers."

..........Challenge to Academe
...The Purpose of Pulsoid Theory
...........Forum Designer
Old 03-06-2010, 06:05 AM

Default I would like to know more of your thoughts.

I have been reading some of your posts on another forum and would like to know more of your thoughts.

I am a student currently studying astrophysics, I am still pretty green in the subject, but my passion is strong. I was led to this field by my curiosity of what is really going on.

My study has brought me many answers but so many more philosophical conundrums. I hope I do not seem odd, you appear to be knowledgeable in astronomy and philosophy, or what I refer to as reality, and I would like hear more.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:33 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Your passion and curiosity are most important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLJNIN
I have been reading some of your posts on another forum and would like to know more of your thoughts.
I am always happy to exchange dialogue with anyone that is interested in my thoughts.

Quote:
I am a student currently studying astrophysics, I am still pretty green in the subject, but my passion is strong. I was led to this field by my curiosity of what is really going on.

My study has brought me many answers but so many more philosophical conundrums.
Your passion and curiosity are most important. The philosophical conundrums are to be expected. The disciplines of Cosmogony and Philosophy are very conflicted; and, seldom are any of their theories reconcilable with another.

Most of the difficulties arise because neither Science, Theology, or Philosophy (STP) are very knowledgeable concerning the fundamental concepts of their own fields; or, are they able to communicate with one another through their chosen argot.

I have always felt most of the answers lie within the observations of astrophysicists. I have considered Philip Morrison as a mentor for well over 50 years.

Quote:
I hope I do not seem odd, you appear to be knowledgeable in astronomy and philosophy, or what I refer to as reality, and I would like hear more.
You are only “odd” in that you are seeking what concerns very few persons; which, I too refer to as Reality.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:19 AM

Default I am curious about philosophy because of astronomy and the reality of nature.

I am really not at the point where I can understand your posts on detailed astrophysics, I am curious about philosophy because of astronomy and the reality of nature.

What purpose does an animal with an over evolved brain do when it becomes aware of its origins in the stars and that life just may be happy chance?

That is what I am gnawing on.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Re: I am curious about philosophy because of astronomy and the reality of nature.

Quote:
I am really not at the point where I can understand your posts on detailed astrophysics, I am curious about philosophy because of astronomy and the reality of nature.
It is a very profound interest that you have. You might get some insight or possibly just enjoy CASA.

Quote:
What purpose does an animal with an over evolved brain do when it becomes aware of its origins in the stars and that life just may be happy chance?
There is much groundbreaking, counterintuitive research that is getting intriguingly close to the knowledge needed to answer your quest.

Despite the gains in neural biology; the answers to your questions requires an understanding of the Cosmos and subatomic phenomena beyond what the current state of the disciplines will allow.

Much "unlearning" is required so that progress can be made to better omprehend our environment. Somewhat analogous to climbing a tree, you cannot very easily reach the top from the tip of lower branches without retreating toward the trunk of the tree.

Little progress, beyond where we are, can be expected until our environment is better understood than it is with the current symbolism and metaphysics of current, academic, theoretical physics.

Cosmology and Cosmogony are going a long way to jolt the theoretical physicists; who, for about the past decade, or so, have almost completely retreated within supersymmetry (SUSY) and quantum chromodynamics (QCD); and, no longer bothers much with trying to understand the supposed primary force of gravity.

There are many Cosmic myths that I would like to open a dialogue with you concerning.

One of the many myths is the Big Bang, which concept Einstein, Hoyle, Arp, the Burbidges, and a few other scientists, rightfully detested. The problems is: If the Big Bang only “banged” once why is there accelerating, galactic recession? (And, how did radiation “backup” to form matter?)

And, if there was no Big Bang what is the source of the structural force that opposes gravity? And, obviously, the speed of gravity must exceed the speed of Light, which is difficult if you accept special relativity (SR).

And philosophically: How can the speed of Light be actually constant? And, of course: How can a Hawking black hole exist at the center of galaxies, when it is known from the speed of the revolving stars that the force holding them within the galaxy is a compressive/pushing force coming from the exterior of galaxies . . . not a mystical, attraction-at-distance pulling force from within? Etc, etc. etc.

Quote:
That is what I am gnawing on.
And, a good problem it is to be "gnawing on."

You mention, “an over evolved brain…when it becomes aware of its origins.” More to the point, when/how/why does any brain become aware of itself . . . as an identity separate from others?

I believe the answer lies in the speed the senses are communicating being faster than the brain can process the input discretely. Somewhat as mentioned in the CASA post.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:53 AM

Default Re: Your passion and curiosity are most important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon=One View Post

I have always felt most of the answers lie within the observations of astrophysicists. I have considered Philip Morrison as a mentor for well over 50 years.
I think I am coming to this conclusion myself. I still seek out philosophers to help understand the illusion made by man, but reality is found in the research of astrophysics. I do not know much of Philip Morrison's work yet, but I did watch the "powers of ten" video last semester.